Selina G. Stewart, CPA PLLC -                       Certified Public Accountant

Client Forms

In Preparation for Appointment-What To Bring:

  • State issued Photo Identification
  • Total amount paid for child or dependent care & providers Tax ID or SS Number
  • Social Security Cards and birth dates for you, spouse and all dependents
  • To file “married filing separately” you must provide full name and social security number of spouse
  • Wage and earning statements from ALL employers or sources (W-2, 1099, W-2G, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R)
  • Copy of last years’ Federal and State Tax Return
  • Total amounts of itemized deductions (charitable contributions, auto taxes paid, other property taxes, real estate taxes, medical expenses, mortgage interest, tax preparation fees, etc.)
  • To file “married filing jointly” both spouses must be present to sign forms
  • For direct deposit of refund, will need bank routing and account numbers
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint